ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and any other applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, we inform you that your personal data can only be obtained for their treatment when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the particular, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained.
Where your personal data is collected
ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. informs its users that the collection of personal data could be obtained, mainly, by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that you include in it any personal data, as well as through the forms that ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. includes on the website in the future and in which ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. is identified as responsible for the data collected through them.
ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. informs users of the website that the optional or mandatory nature of the completion of all requested data will be previously warned.
If you do not want ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. to process your personal data for the indicated purpose, please refrain from completing the forms on the website. In any case, you will be expressly and readably informed of the conditions under which personal data are collected and the purposes for which they will be used, of the obligation to provide them or not, of the rights of the user, of the conditions under which they may be exercised, and of any other additional information that may be necessary.
The processing of personal data shall be understood to mean those operations and technical procedures of an automated nature or otherwise, which enable the collection, recording, storage, processing, modification, blocking and deletion, as well as the transfer of data resulting from communications, consultations, interconnections and transfers.
Data manager: ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L.
Registered office: Calle Santa Amalia 2, entlo. 9 - VALENCIA 46009
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
With regard to the personal data collected by e-mail and/or completion of the forms on the website, the purposes of processing will be the following:
1. CONTACTS: to reply to your communication; to attend to your request for information; to include you or the company to which you belong in the contacts agenda, to facilitate future commercial relations or to manage the currently existing commercial relationship, to carry out the necessary communications through you, to send you the necessary documentation or information requested, as well as to maintain a history of commercial relations and communications.
2. CURRICULUM: To attend to your professional offer and manage the selection processes carried out in the entity during the time your curriculum is kept.
4. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. To respond to the request for commercial communications previously requested by the user or to inform them, if they are already a customer, of services similar to those that were initially contracted by the customer. You may request to unsubscribe from communications at any time through the addresses provided.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases which legitimise it:
1º. The request for information and/or the contracting of services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your details or you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.
Recipients: to whom will we disclose your data?
In general, your data will not be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
The data provided by the user will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the purposes set out above
Retention: For how long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
Retention of data in accordance with the LSSI
ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. informs that, as a data hosting service provider and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information necessary to identify the origin of the data hosted and the time at which the service was initiated. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used within the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, being made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the State Forces and Corps will be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.
In application of the LSSI, ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. is authorised to send commercial communications concerning products or services of ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving their identity, may request not to receive any more commercial information through the Customer Service channels or the addresses provided for this purpose.
Exercise of rights
ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. informs you that users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of data processing and data portability, by any of the following means.
1. The exercise of these rights by the user must be made by sending a written communication, together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or other legally valid means that proves the identity of the user, to the following address: ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L., at Calle Santa Amalia 2, entlo 9 - VALENCIA 46009 - Spain. This communication will contain the following information:
- Name and surname of the user
- Request in which the request is made.
- Address for notification purposes, date and signature of the user.
- Documents accrediting the request being made, if applicable. .
2. By e-mail to the address email@example.com to which a communication must be sent from the account registered in our files. Said communication shall contain the same information as that indicated in the previous section.
3. If you consider that we have not treated your personal data in accordance with current regulations, you can contact the address firstname.lastname@example.org. However, ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Please be informed that your CV has been received by the HR department of our company. In accordance with Articles 13 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), we inform you that the personal data provided voluntarily, are incorporated into a file owned by the Data Manager, ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S. L. with address at Calle Santa Amalia 2, entlo. 9 - VALENCIA 46009, Spain
By submitting or sending your CV, you give your express consent to ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. to process it. The process is called HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, whose purpose is the management of selection and promotion of personnel. The Responsible for the File will keep the curriculum vitae in case it is necessary to fill a job position in the area of your academic and/or professional training, adopting the relevant security measures to preserve privacy. In any case, the File Manager assumes no responsibility for the lack of veracity and updating of the information provided. Likewise, it reserves the right to delete or destroy the information that may be contained in its files, without prior notice. However, the period of conservation of the curriculum vitae shall in no case exceed twenty-four months from its receipt.
For more information, or to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation / deletion, opposition, limitation or portability, please send a written communication to ENTORNOS DE FORMACIÓN S.L. with registered office at Calle Santa Amalia 2, entlo. 9 - VALENCIA 46009, Spain, or by email to email@example.com accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document and indicating in the subject "DATA PROTECTION". If you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).